Looking for a Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gryz

Registered
Reaction score
I live in Pennsylvania and am going to the Florida Keys at the end of this month for a Dive Vacation.

I am looking for a Dive Light that I can use on shallow night dives and for looking in crevices and stuff like that. This light will not be my primary, just something to use for this.

I really like the L.E.D. lights, could you give me your thoughts?

for travelling the UK c4 led would be nice, doesn't have the weight of the c8, and according to some here is almost as bright..

If you are looking for something compact but still bright, I highly reccomend you check out the mini Q40 made by UK. It comes in eLED form. I have one and I like it a lot. I used it as a primary (my only light at the time) on a night dive and it was awesome. I have since upgraded my primary to the UK C8 light, but the Q40 stays with me day and night. Very good light and its usually decently priced. I picked mine up for $28.

Scubatoys has them online. Click here. They have them for $30.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom