Looking for a good dive shop in PDC that will cater to our dive wants...March 15-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sshrum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
2 divers confirmed with a possible third.

We want to do the normal stuff: cenotes, night, wreck, reef, and maybe a drift or two. Cozumel dives not needed as we will be there the following week at the Scuba Club.

My only concerns is MUSA as this is further north from PDC as well as getting my PADI cavern/cave diver certification while there so I'm also looking for a shop that is certified to teach this.

Most PDC and Cancun shops have on their websites "2 tank dive" days. I'm looking to do 3-4 dive per day when possible (we're willing to pay for the dives, of course)

Anyone know of a shop that will cater to 2-3 divers with this itinerary?

TIA

Hello sshrum,

I would like to offer you the services of my dive center Beyond Diving. Please have a look at our website Scuba dive in Playa del Carmen, Cenotes and Cozumel with Beyond Diving where you can see all the services we have to offer you (including your cavern diver certification). Hope to hear from you soon!

Erik

At Phantom Divers we will be happy to help you with your requests. If you could send us an email to info@phantomdivers.com We could arrange a special package for you. At our website Buceo en Playa del Carmen - Phantom Divers we have several customized packages that can always be modified.

1833b_a3cd.jpeg

Hello, Tia,for Cancun Musa, we can provide a personalized private dive, we will have other divers on board with their guides, your group will be diving with one of our instructors even if 1 diver only. Please if you would like more info click on the website and shoot us an email. We provide brand new gear (less than a month old)
Best,

Minor hijack: Geofish has gone virtual and then lost its URL; I have not been able to reach them. Abyss has a beautiful site and good prices, but they don't respond to email.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom