Looking for a last minute dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba41girl

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have 2 weeks off from June 20th to after july 4th weekend. i would love to find a singles dive trip to jump on. i dont want to be hanging out with couples only. I'm open for any destination. thanks :)

I have 2 weeks off from June 20th to after july 4th weekend. i would love to find a singles dive trip to jump on. i dont want to be hanging out with couples only. I'm open for any destination. thanks :)

Hi,

I'm currently looking for a 1 week trip myself June 21-28, but since my planning is so last minute, I don't have my hopes up about finding a group. Of course a singles group would be fantastic, but I'm realistically looking for a last minute resort package on Cozumel and Belize, thinking that surely I won't be diving alone :snorkels:

Also on this trip, I would like to complete rescue diver training :LIFSAVR: (I'm going prepared, with the theory learnt at home).

Let me know if you might be interested in joining search efforts, though I only have 1 week of vacation.

cheers!
:sharkattack:

I'm going back to Key Largo at the end of this month, just because its easier to go as a single. I agree with you, couples trips are a drag for someone diving as a single. Good luck!

Last edited:
We have a four day Southern Channel Islands trip (off the coast of S. Cal.) which leaves from Santa Barbara on July 1st at 10 pm and returns on July 5th around 5 pm. You can find more details on our website here: Diving Explorations Or if you want you can pm me for more info. It is not a couples trip, there will be lots of singles. :wink:

Dan

I was going to mention that, but I wasn't sure if SB would tolerate a reference to SD! I've just had an SD group down here - all singles, or at least without their partners.

Back
Top Bottom