Looking For A PADI Instructor in Brandon Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Niko714

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Have 4-6 person class put together for Open Water Certification, everyone has books and some stuff has been done already. Problem is that my friend who was doing the certification got deployed out of the country and wont be back for some time. Instructor will be well compensated for their time, please PM me for more info, hope to talk to you soon. Am looking to do this near the end of July, thank you

Semper Fi

If I was in the area I would, one service member to another.

"chimo"
Military Engineers motto!

Do you have any of the "Training Logs" signed by the Instructor to show what you guys have already accomplished? You may have to start over if not, but you should be able to fly through the Confined Water skills that you already have "learned".

I'm a Marine, located in Florida but I'm quite a ways away from you - let me know what Training logs you have...

Hi Niko, Did you find an instructor yet? I am in the Keys if you all could make it down here, I could finish you all up. Let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom