Looking for a scuba store in San Jose, Costa Rica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squidface

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Sorry to post such a mundane question, but I got down here with no gear (didn't know I'd have a chance to go diving)...and now I just want to do some snorkeling. San Jose is a long way from any ocean, but there has to be a dive shop around here somewhere. Can somebody point me in the right direction? (Yes, I realize I can rent almost anything almost anywhere, but I'm hard to fit for a mask, and I'd like to find one that doesn't leak!) Muchas gracias in advance for any helpful info!

Diving Mania is the only Scuba specific store I've heard of in the area. I usually buy my gear when I travel to Chicago so can't say how good of a shop it is or how wide of a selection they may have, but I imagine that the prices are higher than what you are use to seeing online or locally in the US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom