Looking for a specific octo holder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pw1981:
I am looking for a source to buy the Octo holders that come with the Dacor Viper Octo. Its a little "plug" that goes into the breathing hole and then the mouthpiece "clips" onto the plug. My digi-cam is on the fritz right now, or I'd get you a picture.

I am sure I will have to buy both the plugs and the specific mouthpiece that hooks in. Thats okay with me.

Anyone know what I am talking about and where to get them?

Hmmm... for a normal rec config I just use a rubber-band. I get them from the postman and they have a couple of advantages, like they're free, the octo is easy to replace even with gloves on and they won't pull the mouthpiece off if you really yank on it.... Lifespan is about 6 months in the pool.

R..

Dacor indeed does not have a part number for the plug - your dealer is correct. The Mares equivalent is 46186090 and 46185086 for the mouthpiece.

Todd

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom