Closed Looking for an MK11T

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And another Curacao trip covered....
Cancelled actually and may not get the money back from the flight that they changed …
switch to kidneys, eyes, etc. Anything you have two of......
I tried selling kidneys to pay for trips but the cops were getting close to figuring it out…:yeahbaby:

I tried selling kidneys to pay for trips but the cops were getting close to figuring it out…:yeahbaby:

The key is the convince them that it was an emergency surgery to remove an infected kidney. They are less likely to complain to the police... wait did I say that out loud?

The key is the convince them that it was an emergency surgery to remove an infected kidney. They are less likely to complain to the police... wait did I say that out loud?
I didn’t know I was supposed to talk to them, is it best after the “drink” or after the ice bath?

I didn’t know I was supposed to talk to them, is it best after the “drink” or after the ice bath?

You see there is your mistake the ice bath makes it obvious, you need a fake recovery room.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom