Looking for Buddy July 22-25th for Sandwich Town Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't believe there is no one that would be able to dive with Rakpix !!! For what it's worth I dive with him in Florida on the Spiegel and we had a wonderful dive ! He is a great diver and I think you shouldn't miss an occasion to meet a swamp diver ;o)

Yes, I know... yuou will ask the question... why do I not go and dive with him ? I am already busy with the move back to my country :( I would definitely have gone otherwise and even offered initially to take a day off to join him, but my trip back has been scheduled a month earlier than initally expected, so this is kind of a busy time...

But not everyone is in my situation !!!

Rakpix, worst case, you can just show up there and meet local divers, see if any one would welcome you, I really hope you will find someone ! And I'm really sorry I can't make it.

If you did your lobster permit on-line just bring the receipt that you can print out and you'll be fine. You can use it as a temp license until your other one arrives.

I don't believe there is no one that would be able to dive with Rakpix !!! For what it's worth I dive with him in Florida on the Spiegel and we had a wonderful dive ! He is a great diver and I think you shouldn't miss an occasion to meet a swamp diver ;o)

Yes, I know... yuou will ask the question... why do I not go and dive with him ? I am already busy with the move back to my country :( I would definitely have gone otherwise and even offered initially to take a day off to join him, but my trip back has been scheduled a month earlier than initally expected, so this is kind of a busy time...

But not everyone is in my situation !!!

Rakpix, worst case, you can just show up there and meet local divers, see if any one would welcome you, I really hope you will find someone ! And I'm really sorry I can't make it.

lies! he's making waffles >_>

Its funny cause I was looking for someone to dive the cape with in August, I cant find anybody either

lies! he's making waffles >_>

:rofl3:

I'm more making beers than waffle, but that's a personal choice :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom