Looking for buddy or party interested in diving the Andrea Lynn liveaboard July 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rudebob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Trip: Andrea Lynn liveaboard 7/4 - 7/9 leaving from Rocky Point, Mexico.

Here is the deal. I won this trip and would like to go. The nice people who have provided the trip have also told me that I can bring a buddy at a discount rate. Unfortunately, none of my dive buddies are able to go. This is a limited load trip which is nice, but unfortunately, mostly consisting of spear fisherman (free divers). Since I am going mainly as a scuba diver I feel it would be best for me to go with someone I can count on as a permanent buddy.

As a result I am really getting down to the wire and need to get this trip firmed up as the travel day is rapidly approaching. As a result I am looking to find a diver (divers) who might be interested in going on this trip. Since I do not want to see it go to waste I would be willing to split the cost for the second diver so essentially we would be sharing the same trip cost. Based on the already discounted rate for my buddy, divided by two makes this trip a smoking deal. PM me to discuss actual cost as there are divers who have already booked this trip and are paying much more.

Option 2. If you have a buddy/significant other and are interested in traveling together I would be willing trade the certificate for something scuba related (another trip, equipment, instruction, etc.). I will put you in contact with the booking party to clarify the additional rates for the second diver. Keep in mind I would like to go but if I cannot find a buddy I do not want to see this go to waste. The only restriction is that they asked the certificate not be transferred to divers already booked on the trip.

This trip leaves out of Rocky Point so travel costs will be minimal. For additional details about the boat you can go to their website at seaofcortezdiving.com . For specific questions about this trip please P.M. me.

Thanks,

mg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom