Question Looking for Bunk Mates(s) (not same bunk!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife doesn't dive anymore, so I went on a Liveaboard a little over a year ago as a single. I was honestly a little nervous prior to boarding, but ended up having a great roommate. @bbnbart perhaps our paths will cross one of these days.

May be better to refer to cabinmates rather than bunkmates.
Years ago I was on a live-a-board where a few others were staying on board for a second week. They had friends joining them for the second week including one "Joe" who was in double by themselves. Given there was a space available, at the last minute another person "Bill" also decide to stay taking the other bunk.

Given it was bunch of single guys, those already on board decided to have some fun with"Joe" who was joining them and had no idea he was now sharing the cabin. They rounded up all of the condoms they had and left them out in the open on the night stand between the bunks. "Bill" was in on the joke.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom