Looking for Cabo Dive Operator Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cbddogtreats

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hello,

Can anyone recommend a good dive operator in Cabo. Nice clean boats with a hose for a shower, great service. Also want to go to Cabo Pulmo but are all the boats there “modest sized pangas”?????

We were in Cabo this past November, and dove with Manta Scuba. They are full service, we did one day around Land's End, and another day up the Corridor on their boat, which is a cabin cruiser configuration. We did a third dive day with them to La Paz (which we chose over a Pulmo day - personal preference).

Can't remember whether the boat had a hose for a shower, though.

Have you considered a liveaboard? There are some nice LOBs that operate in that area and go to the best dive sites.

We were in Cabo this past November, and dove with Manta Scuba. They are full service, we did one day around Land's End, and another day up the Corridor on their boat, which is a cabin cruiser configuration. We did a third dive day with them to La Paz (which we chose over a Pulmo day - personal preference).

Thank you for your response. We are diving with them and there are no hoses on any of their boats and we are doing the local corridor and Cabo Pulmo. Was hoping there was someone out there with nice boats!

Have you considered a liveaboard? There are some nice LOBs that operate in that area and go to the best dive sites.
Was just doing a quick hit and run since my boyfriend is just finishing up his certification. Definitely coming back for longer trip in the future for a live aboard!

Need to be more specific when you say Cabo as there are boats out of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, plus boats that will take you elsewhere in the Baja. If you want a "quick hit" you"ll get a boat that wil get you there and back but nothing else.

We dove with Andromeda Divers in Cabo San Lucas and Mar y Sierra and Diving Station in Cabo Pulmo. All good operations but basic boats. I'm not sure what else you need when you're fifteen minutes from the dive sites.

Thank you. They have modest boats that don't have a hose to rinse off they said...

The last 2 Cabo Adventures boats had fresh water showers on them.
Just called them and they said that they can't predict what boats and I think they rent their boats based on how many divers they booked since they couldn't direct me to the page where they have photos of boats on their site. How many divers were you guys? We are diving the local marine park and then Cabo Pulmo. They said modest pangas in Cabo Pulmo and a 2 hour saltwater sticky ride back. This is what I am trying to avoid...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom