Looking For Cape Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Painter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I'm older (65) and pretty much a beginner (18 dives so far, OW certified). I live on the outer Cape during the summer and would like to get together with somebody for easy dives practicing skills...I've heard about Hathaway Pond...or with somebody who would be tolerant of a newby. Drinks are on me.

My e-mail is beefaloeb@aol.com.

Rob

Hey Rob,

If you find any dive sites off the outer cape, please share. My mother lives out on the cape and I'd love to do a few dives next time I visit her. Problem is, so far everyone has told me there's nothing to see up that way. Seems hard to believe to me...

I haven't yet done any diving on the Cape, but I have heard that there is some drift diving for lobster off of Race Pt. and I saw a boat with a dive flag flying off of Long Point (the very tip end of the Cape) where I am told there are a couple of wrecks.

Back
Top Bottom