Question Looking for Cochran EMC-20H with trimix gas software in it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am still looking for Cochran EMC 20H by the way. If anyone wants to sell please let me know about it. I have a close friend lives in NJ and he is formerly a Cochran Dealer btw if anyone wants to sell I will asked them to ship to NJ not to Istanbul, Turkey.
I have one available if you want it. Email me.

I had been using Cochran products since 1998 after begin Tec Diving I use some other brands and noticed that Cochran still the usefull one.
I was a crash test dummy for Cochrane Computers and never had so many computers fail in so many different ways, often at the worst possible time on a 'technical' dive (and them tell me time and time again, whatever the problem had been, it was my fault! :banghead: ). Luckily I always carried a different brand back-up. Dangerous pieces of junk IMO!

I was a crash test dummy for Cochrane Computers and never had so many computers fail in some many different ways, often at the worst possible time on a 'technical' dive (and them tell me time and time again, whatever the problem had been, it was my fault! :banghead: ). Luckily I always carried a different brand back-up. Dangerous pieces of junk IMO!

Hahaha

I had every single version since version 1. They were almost the worst in reliability. The worst one was the Delphi/Phoenix. Cochrane computer became reliable and useable after they came out with their last model, the Nemesis.

Hahaha

I had every single version since version 1. They were almost the worst in reliability. The worst one was the Delphi/Phoenix. Cochrane computer became reliable and useable after they came out with their last model, the Nemesis.
The Nemisis. Aptly named!!! :fear:
:facepalm:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom