Closed Scubapro C370

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NitroxSam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking for a SP C370 2nd stage. If anyone has a spare they'd be willing to sell, please DM me. Thanks!

is there such a thing as a spare C370? I'm keeping mine (all mine) for my daughter.

Any particular reason you are looking for a C370? I find the SP adjustment shaft/sleeve design almost always gets jammed up with fine silt and is a royal pain to disassemble. Fine plastic threads inside a brass sleeve -- not a great combo.

The S series regs are far less trouble prone and performance is on par IMO. It also might simplify your search.

Just putting together a travel set and have a mk11/370, and wanting an identical 2nd stage rather than an "octopus". Didn't know about those issues.

i run the MK11T with a S620ti primary and the C370 as my safe 2nd. nice setup. you really can't go wrong.

Any particular reason you are looking for a C370? I find the SP adjustment shaft/sleeve design almost always gets jammed up with fine silt and is a royal pain to disassemble. Fine plastic threads inside a brass sleeve -- not a great combo.

The S series regs are far less trouble prone and performance is on par IMO. It also might simplify your search.
Dove them almost exclusively for coming on 2 years with at least one year in a silty/sandy local and never experienced this, of course, and yours did, YMMV.

Dove them almost exclusively for coming on 2 years with at least one year in a silty/sandy local and never experienced this, of course, and yours did, YMMV.
Interesting - I see it so frequently on the A700/C370 etc. that I order the plastic inner shafts 10 at a time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom