Closed Scubapro C370 New In Box

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for that hint Jake!
you can also ask the shop you are diving with to make some adjustments as long as they sell Scubapro, and of course they will ask for a fee $. When I purchased mine in UK, they set it up and made adjustments right there while I waited (included in the sale price).

It looks like my local dive shop .... Underwater Connections was just bought out by Diventures out of Nebraska. Would you guys recommend that I use them for the adjustments to my regulators or is there a better place to mail my equipment in for adjustments? I want to use local if possible and just don't know anything about either UC or Diventures.

you can also ask the shop you are diving with to make some adjustments as long as they sell Scubapro, and of course they will ask for a fee $
I really don't mind paying someone as long as they do it right.

It looks like my local dive shop .... Underwater Connections was just bought out by Diventures out of Nebraska. Would you guys recommend that I use them for the adjustments to my regulators or is there a better place to mail my equipment in for adjustments? I want to use local if possible and just don't know anything about either UC or Diventures.
I am in highlands ranch and use A1 Scuba for service, they seem to have a good crew and the right equipment.

you can also ask the shop you are diving with to make some adjustments as long as they sell Scubapro, and of course they will ask for a fee $
I really don't mind paying someone as long as they do it right.
I am in highlands ranch and use A1 Scuba for service, they seem to have a good crew and the right equipment.
Good to know! My sons both live in the Denver area and I almost did my training at A1. I really liked the ability to complete 2 of the 4 dives in the Denver aquarium and in the same weekend.

I do have a question though. How important is it to have a dive shop make adjustments to your brand new equipment before using it?
Many Dive Shops in the the US will do an assembly and tuneup of a reg set for free, if you bought it from them (or get your training through them). Anything bought off the internet that you are not absolutely sure is new should be tuned up.

The vast majority of the advice you will get here on SB is not to buy all your own equipment till after your initial training. you will likely change your mind about what you want and why, once you have something to base it on.

The C370 comes with a lot of potential in the design, it’s easy to tune if your are familiar with just about anything that passes for a second stage, almost anyone can fine tune one but they are generally ok from the box. Most shops will be reluctant to hot tune for a casual customer.

I would definitely have your ScubaPro IP first stage pressure checked and your breathing inhalation for your second stages. Some are fine and some are way out of whack...I have used Dive Ventures before as I believe that they are Atomic authorized and recommended/refereed to by Atomic. I like my regulators tuned "hot" and now exclusively use rsingler even when I buy brand new.

I would definitely have your ScubaPro IP first stage pressure checked and your breathing inhalation for your second stages. Some are fine and some are way out of whack...I have used Dive Ventures before as I believe that they are Atomic authorized and recommended/refereed to by Atomic. I like my regulators tuned "hot" and now exclusively use rsingler even when I buy brand new.
Excellent and thanks. I just reached out to rsingler.

Back
Top Bottom