Closed Scubapro C370 New In Box

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I prefer the way the C370 breaths compared to the S620ti, but probably all down to personal preference.
that is one of many reasons I am bidding on the other unit @bryankwatts has for sale in the auction website

I do have a question though. How important is it to have a dive shop make adjustments to your brand new equipment before using it?

With scubapro it is important, they are not tuned Out if the box

I should have said we plan on diving primarily the Caribbean and also some around Colorado. For warm water, it looked like the MK25EVO was a great option. However, it looks like when you are diving in colder water with silt in it the a sealed first stage may be a better option. Any thoughts on that?
The Mk17Evo is excellent choice. I have a Mk11/Mk17evo/Mk25evo and a Mk19evo They all work good but my travel reg is the Mk17evo/G260/620ti as the octo

I do have a question though. How important is it to have a dive shop make adjustments to your brand new equipment before using it?
if you buy new you probably won't need any adjustments on brand new equipment. If you feel like making any changes you can ask your instructor during the OW class, and they more likely will assist you, just use the excuse of feeling more confident or secure in the water if the equipment does this or that (hint !).
Also the S620ti/S600/C370 all have the Venturi and VIVA level knobs that you can adjust yourself for air intake. User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever

The Mk17Evo is excellent choice. I have a Mk11/Mk17evo/Mk25evo and a Mk19evo They all work good but my travel reg is the Mk17evo/G260/620ti as the octo
It's about a 3 1/2 hour flight out of Denver to Cozumel and my wife and I plan on making that trip fairly often and will be traveling with our own gear. We are both outfitted with MK17EVO, S620ti, R195 octopus and Hydros Pro BCD. It seemed to be a pretty good set of gear to travel with.

With scubapro it is important, they are not tuned Out if the box
That regrettably seems an accurate truth lately.....

As an example, their "flagship" 420 seems to be a hit or miss mess if it is tuned properly...

Such a shame, and has led to quite a loss in popularity because folks think it breathes like poo....

if you buy new you probably won't need any adjustments on brand new equipment. If you feel like making any changes you can ask your instructor during the OW class, and they more likely will assist you, just use the excuse of feeling more confident or secure in the water if the equipment does this or that (hint !)
Thanks for that hint Jake!

That regrettably seems an accurate truth lately.....

As an example, their "flagship" 420 seems to be a hit or miss mess if it is tuned properly...

Such a shame, and has led to quite a loss in popularity because folks think it breathes like poo....
Thanks Bob!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom