Closed Scubapro C370 New In Box

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like my local dive shop .... Underwater Connections was just bought out by Diventures out of Nebraska. Would you guys recommend that I use them for the adjustments to my regulators or is there a better place to mail my equipment in for adjustments? I want to use local if possible and just don't know anything about either UC or Diventures.
Diventures are great to deal with! Very customer service oriented.

Yeah Bob you are right. In a way, I guess I kind of understand. However, the good news is that I consider the advice that I received after that to be so valuable that I decided to convert to a paid ScubaBoard supporter.
Wait till you try to sell a shearwater computer.....LMAO.

I have permanently banned/blocked most of the ones that make (IMO) inane demands of Shearwater sellers.

Busybodies should mind their own business. If they have advice for a seller, there's a feature called "DM" they should use. That way, they can say their piece and the recipient can ignore it and the rest of the world doesn't have to be annoyed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom