Looking for Cozumel Dive Trip Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pinto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going to be in Cozumel next week visiting from a cruise ship and would like to dive Palancar Caves. I'm looking for any recommendations for a nearby reputable dive operator that dives. I'm hoping to avoid the typical cruise ship cattle dive scene. Any first hand experience or advice is appreciated.

Try Dive Paradise. Palancar caves is pretty far south of where the cruise ships dock. I'm not sure if you would have time to travel that far on a dive boat, do 2 dives (one there and one on a shallower reef) and get back.

That said. It is a beautiful dive. A dive light isn't required but take one anyway. It's pretty deep and a light really brings out the colors.

HTH

Scuba Mao are wonderfulé They will pick you up at the ship.

I know it is too late to help you this trip, but I would recommend ScubaMau. Opal and Mau run a first rate dive opp with fantastic DM's. I have used them a dozen or so times and they are always my very first choice. Scuba with Alison is also a great second option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom