Looking for Dive buddies in Wash DC area.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive2deep

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everyone,

My name is Simon, and I have been diving for over 5 years, I'm certified to Rescue Diver, and will be going for DiveMaster within the next 6 mo. I am desperatley looking for others to dive with in the Wash DC area. I do travel to the caribbean twice a year for diving, but also like blowing bubbles locally. If anyone is interested in joining me underwater, or just to talk scuba, please email me at spoplawski@c-pros.com. BTW, my favorite dive spot is Naggs head NC, and I am a huge U-boat Fan.

Hope to hear from someone...

Welcome to the board Simon!

I am sorry I don't live in the DC area, but I am sure there are other connections on the board.
Good luck on your search.

:ghost:

define area.....

I'm up here in Harrisburg PA. Bainbridge, Williow Spring Park, and Wabanks quarries are in the area.... so's Dutch that would be a drive for both of us. Let me know, I'm always looking for people to dive with.

I'm not from DC but I am glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do.

Chad

Originally posted by dive2deep
Hey everyone,

My name is Simon, and I have been diving for over 5 years, I'm certified to Rescue Diver, and will be going for DiveMaster within the next 6 mo. I am desperatley looking for others to dive with in the Wash DC area. I do travel to the caribbean twice a year for diving, but also like blowing bubbles locally. If anyone is interested in joining me underwater, or just to talk scuba, please email me at spoplawski@c-pros.com. BTW, my favorite dive spot is Naggs head NC, and I am a huge U-boat Fan.

Hope to hear from someone...

The Atlantis Rangers meet on the 2nd Friday of every month in Greenbelt, MD and run ocean dives about every other weekend during the season. You're welcome to attend. There are other dive clubs in the area, too.

You might also join DC-scuba, a Yahoo use group.

you come to the right place I am sure there will be someone here to help you out.:)

I live in the Beltsville are of DC. Closer to Silver Spring, but I would be interested in checking out the Atlantis Rangers, I saw the website on them. Just 10 min from my house.

Back
Top Bottom