Looking for Dive Buddy - 07/05 to 07/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MichaelG

Reaction score
I will be in Florida for 2 weeks in July. I will be available to dive from 07/05 to 07/15. If anyone is looking for a Dive Buddy or has a dive planned they dont mind additional divers, let me know.

I will be mainly in the central Florida area near Ocala, however I am will to travel. I will probably be doing a dive at Venice beach for some teeth, so if anyone has a dive planned and would not mind another diver, let me know. I'm also interested in a charter possibly. Spring/Cave dives is okay with me too. Last year did Blue Grotto with Fred Gray from the board.

I can be reached via Private Message here, email me at mikeg1970@comcast.net or call me @ 732-233-8750.

--Michael G

Still looking for some divers for the next 2 weeks to go diving with. I am going to try and get together with Deyv next week for a dive or two. Anyone have any dives planned that perhaps we get get in on??

Additionaly, anyone doing Venice Beach next week or the week after?

--MichaelG

Hey MichaelG
Glad to see you will be joining us! Will you have computer access while down here so that you can check back on SB?
If you want to try some beach diving on this coast, let us know, we are always willing to show follks our back yard!

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey MichaelG
Glad to see you will be joining us! Will you have computer access while down here so that you can check back on SB?
If you want to try some beach diving on this coast, let us know, we are always willing to show follks our back yard!

Yes, I will have computer access. If you have anything specific planned, please let me know. Travel/Distance is not a problem for me. I will go where the diving is. :)

--MichaelG

Just keep an eye on the Private Trips, I am sure something will be posted sooner or later, probably once this holiday weekend is over...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom