Looking for dive partners in Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I've been certified for about 9 months and try to get out on weekends. The hard part is finding people to go with. I'm looking for someone or a group who wants to go out on the local boats. Mostly weekends. Age and gender doesn't matter as long as they like to have fun and enjoy diving. Please email me here if interested in being a dive partner/buddy. Ft Lauderdale Deerfield Pompano or Boca area.

I Live in South West FL, but I might be able to come and do some dives with you sometime, just PM me sometime... Also you might try looking in the Florida section of this board, there are divers there as well that might be intreasted... p.s. Shouldn't this be moved to the Florida forums?...

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

This is a huge site, and with many different forums dedicated to many different purposes. For best results with this question, it would be better in the Regional Travel and Clubs section, specifically in the Florida Conch Divers forum. There is will be seen by many local people who will not be reading this forum.

I will ask that this thread be moved there, and you will soon find it there.

I've been certified for about 9 months and try to get out on weekends. The hard part is finding people to go with. I'm looking for someone or a group who wants to go out on the local boats. Mostly weekends. Age and gender doesn't matter as long as they like to have fun and enjoy diving. Please email me here if interested in being a dive partner/buddy. Ft Lauderdale Deerfield Pompano or Boca area.

You're in luck, there is a HUGE group of highly active divers in this area, I can assure you you will find more new dive buddies here than you will be able to handle.

Michael, you'll find plenty of active divers here. It gets a little quiet in the winter but many of us dive year round so watch for any posted dives and come on out.

My wife and I are diving with Underwater Explorers in Boynton Beach on Saturday morning, Underwater Explorers - SCUBA Diving Boynton Beach, Delray, Palm Beach, Reefs and Wrecks. We're planning on diving a couple reefs so it would be a good match with your experience. If you haven't been out with Kevin to the Boynton reefs you're in for a treat.

Hope to see you there, Dave.

Hey...don't discount beach dives---there basically free, shallow depths to improve your diving skills and shallow to maximize your bottom time..

If you're interested I'm going out Wed night in Hollywood. shoot me a note if you're interested

My brother and I will be going out with Scuba Tyme in pompano beach on Sunday the 28th and Monday the 29th this month. Then we will be using Silent World on Tuesday the 30th in Key largo in the afternoon. Feel free to join us or PM me for more information.

--

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom