Looking for new wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pretty sure it's central as per DIRzone equivalent ones. Not a deal breaker I guess but it will hit first stage I think, perhaps not a real world problem, the DSS wings were such.
They look like the subgravity supplier, same specs anyway and I don’t thing those are but I don’t know for sure. I really disliked the central hose with DSS but I was playing around with DH at the time so it really messed things up, maybe ask?

That's a little odd as it shows me the same price. If you order from them I'd shot them an email and asked about it.

Thanks I will. I bought a reg from them last year and did ask that question and they told me due to location, Japan at the time, price listed was VAT removed. Worth double checking though for sure. Thanks

If you wanna look for reviews on the DTD stuff. Look for DIRZone, Golem Gear reviews, I think there is more info about them online. DTD is their OEM... I'm fairly certain they're also the OEM for Subgravity.
I believe this assertion is correct. I just checked the tag on my Subgravity wing and its says “Made in Czech Republic”. Nice to know. Thank you @berndo.

It's central:

IMG_3567.png

If you wanna look for reviews on the DTD stuff. Look for DIRZone, Golem Gear reviews, I think there is more info about them online. DTD is their OEM... I'm fairly certain they're also the OEM for Subgravity.

I wouldn't touch anything xdeep with a 10 foot pole. They're really good at (online) marketing and selling really cheaply made gear for more than what the competition charges.
Do you have any experience with the actual wing or do you just mean in general? Cheers

Here’s a better pic of the inflator hose location on the Subgravity wing which we now think is DTD. Doesn’t look centrally located to me.

IMG_0957.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom