Looking for Pt. Lobos Dive Buddy(ies) in Sept.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RecklessAmateur

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Californians:

I'm going to be in the SF area in early Sept on business and would love to do some Pt. Lobos diving. I'm looking at either/or/both Sept. 10 (Friday) and 11th. I'm an experienced coldwater diver (~350 dives) and dive dry. Nothing fancy--just some sightseeing. Anybody interested and available? I know it's a ways off but I want to make sure I get a reservation nailed down. Cheers.

David

David, I'm sure you'll find someone to agree to do Lobos with you. I'd dive with ya, but I only know how to find a couple spots there and I think you could do better with someone more familiar with Lobos. If you can't, let me know, we can get lost there together :)
edit: I mean explore!

Last edited:
Drop me a PM and we can get reservations together. i can only do Saturdays or Sundays.

Looks like I have one taker--anybody else? I gather you can put three on the reservations so room for one more (just in case, at least, given that I'm coming from out of state). Cheers.

Looks like I have one taker--anybody else? I gather you can put three on the reservations so room for one more (just in case, at least, given that I'm coming from out of state). Cheers.

Hell, I might as well go on Saturday. I have a little boat that I'll bring if it's Point Lobos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom