Looking for recommendation for great barrier reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just joined scuba board and I am planning to travel to Australia in a few months. I am 68 years old and have logged about 38 dives, and would like a shop out of Cairns that has a great reputation and good personal service for a day trip. Any recommendations?

Welcome Phyllis! Australia sounds exciting, on my bucket list. You may have better luck finding Aussies in the Regional Forums, I'm sure we have a group there who can help with all kinds of questions.

Thanks for your reply, but I am new to Scubaboard and don't know how to do that.

Thanks for your reply, but I am new to Scubaboard and don't know how to do that.
Hi and welcome, Phyllis!

Go into the Austrailia sub-forum here: Australia

You can then browse, search, and post to the existing threads, (ex. this one seems on topic: Going to Cairns / Port Douglas in May) or start a new one like you did here.

Sounds like a great trip! I'm jealous.

I dove with Deep Sea Diver's Den in Cairns although that was back in 2001. They were the only shop that knew what my Los Angeles c-card was and I had a good time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom