Looking for references

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey folks

I am getting back into SCUBA after a long hiatus and want to get my old ScubaPro MK7 with Air 1 second stage serviced (rebuilt). ScupaPro no longer supports these so regular dive shops can’t help. However, I have been corresponding with a big time ScubaPro EBay seller who goes by the handle “warm water Jack” and he is offering to do it for me. I assume that he sources O-rings etc from alternate suppliers. Does anyone have experience with him and if so, how did things work out for you?

Welcome, Alfred!

Unfortunately, I can't help you directly, sorry.

For future reference, detailed questions like this will likely get faster, better answers if posted in a corresponding sub-forum like Regulators
with a descriptive title, maybe: "SP MK7/Air 1 Service - Experience with EBayer 'warm water jack'?"

From this thread: What model is this regulator??, you might be eligible for a reduced cost upgrade of the Air 1 if you are the original owner and have documentation.

Alternatively @rsingler or @couv might be able to help with other service options/references.

@-JD- is correct. A more appropriate area of Scuba Board would be in the Do It Yourself forum or the Regulator forum.

I've only bought regulators from Warm Water Jack but have no complaints on the transactions.

Before you throw too much money into having your regs serviced, get a good estimate on the cost. Alternatively, join us in the DIY section and we can talk your through the process of servicing them yourself.

Welcome to Scuba Board!

Back
Top Bottom