Looking for San Carlos beach conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

counterpoint

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Headed down to monterey this weekend 6/11/2011 and next weekend 6/18 and wanted to know if anyone has seen the conditions this weekend and throughout the week. I would greatly appreciate it. :):)

I spoke to a few folks at San Carlos this morning. They report 10-15 ft. Vis. I was out last weekend and it was the same. Word is next week may see a bit better vis? Hope so. Have a great dive!

Well, due to unforseen reasons we didnt make it down this weekend the 11th and 12th. But nothing can stop me next weekend.
Thanks for the posts i really appreciate it. If anyone has vis and temp conditions for this weekend and week let me know.

tried the Aquatic Discivery Dive Conditons but the link is broken to the updated dive conditions. Thanks anyway, i will try again later.
Have a good one all.

Did anyone else make it this weekend? I was originally thinking of going but the forecast didn't seem favorable. Just curious as to how it turned out.

There are boat and shore dive reports from this past weekend from Monterey to Big Sur, in the yahoo group ba_diving.

Guy

So i made it down this weekend and the conditions were good to ok. (depends on who u ask :) )

On SAT the 18th we had about 15 feet vis with water temp at 50, along the wall. droped down to 10-12 vis closer to the beach.
On SUN the waves were crashing along the wall and vis went to 6-8 feet with a pretty good surge. we went out left of the wall and dove around the kelp with the otters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom