Looking for Savannah Georgia information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tatakai

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be heading to Tybee Island next week for vacation. I was wandering about the water temps right now just around the coast. Was hoping to do some snorkling while I am there. I just bought a new mask and snorkel and wanted to try it out some. Plus just to get in the water for awhile. Thanks

Tatakai

I used to live right by Savannah, we never went to the beach until later, kind of chilly. Are you going with a wet suit? If not might want to think about one. I did love going to Tybee Island, that was before I was diving... missed opportunity I guess. While out there though, we also loved going up to HIlton Head, South Carolina. Not to far away.

Thanks everyone. The only way I would get in water that cold would be with a wet suit. Went to Lake Michigan once in the summer and the water was in the 50's. Won't do that ever again without a suit. Thanks also for the links I have been wandering around on them already.

Tatakai

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom