Looking for Scuba travel October 5th -18th 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for reply.
Could not find flights that would let me do the time frames.
Again, thanks.
John
From Va you would fly to Tokyo then to Naha- there are multiple daily flights into Naha - we can arrange them also if needed.

i think he was politely declining your offer japan-diver. he could have used a better excuse. alot of flights out of the east coast fly directly to tokyo. how much were you asking for your trip?

From Va you would fly to Tokyo then to Naha- there are multiple daily flights into Naha - we can arrange them also if needed.

Still looking.
Vendors or others with open space please forward a private message of details so I can respond in kind.
Thanks in advance.
John

Hi, we´ve open a new diving center in lanzarote, we´ve got great facilities which you can check in our website Centro de Buceo Hipocampus Fariones. Our diving center is inside of one of the most famous hotels in the island. If you´ll like to visit this wonderfull island I can give you prices of the hotels around I you can come and dive with us!!! if you like you can send us an e-mail: info@buceofariones.com

Back
Top Bottom