Looking for shore diving in South FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love diving with @MrChen , and think highly of him (you owe me buddy :) ). That said, I will disagree with renting 100s for now. Figure out what you will be diving with regularly and dive that. If you plan on buying 100s, then renting them is fine.

Yes, which will make you a better diver because you've learned how to be neurtrally buoyant and make minor changes according to conditions and not be subjected to a 5 ft variance of depth.
Yes, beach diving is be$t. :)

You're getting it.. might have to do a few more dives with me though.. yanno, just so we can critique each other and learn best practices. And :cheers:
You're funny...

Looking :)

soon, buddy, soon..
:cheers:

Oh, and :scubadiver: too!!!

P.S (note the diver in the .gif has almost perfect buoyancy, though they are kicking a bit hard. Will miss the good stuff going that fast!)

P.S.S.(then again they aren't moving at all, they must be in a wicked current.. )

P.S.S.S. (very shallow too.. Must be at the bridge...)

soon, buddy, soon..
:cheers:

Oh, and :scubadiver: too!!!

P.S (note the diver in the .gif has almost perfect buoyancy, though they are kicking a bit hard. Will miss the good stuff going that fast!)

P.S.S.(then again they aren't moving at all, they must be in a wicked current.. )

P.S.S.S. (very shallow too.. Must be at the bridge...)
He kinda looks like me, nice haircut. :cheers:

I'm glad you are using my thread to connect!

@MrChen, September 3rd will be, most likely, tough to be open for diving, I'm sure I'll be spending time with the family. If I'm free, I'll let you know.

The weekend of September 16-17th I should be open. Let me know if you're going and I can join.

Thanks, have a nice week.

Cool! Thanks.

Seriously, though, Chen is an awesome buddy and I hope ya'll can connect.

@MrChen, September 3rd will be, most likely, tough to be open for diving, I'm sure I'll be spending time with the family. If I'm free, I'll let you know.

The weekend of September 16-17th I should be open. Let me know if you're going and I can join.

Thanks, have a nice week.
HT on September 16th is 9:51am and on the 17th is 10:29am.

The plan is to enter the water an hour prior to HT, so 8:51 on Saturday and 9:29 on Sunday. Saturday is a little early, so I'm open to Sunday the 17th.

Cool! Thanks.

Seriously, though, Chen is an awesome buddy and I hope ya'll can connect.
HA! That's not what you say in private :). I'm trying to find someone who can afford your lifestyle, someone has to be proactive in recruiting dive buddies :) :) :).

HA! That's not what you say in private :). I'm trying to find someone who can afford your lifestyle, someone has to be proactive in recruiting dive buddies :) :) :).
much appreciation buddy...

Where are we diving this weekend?

HT on September 16th is 9:51am and on the 17th is 10:29am.

The plan is to enter the water an hour prior to HT, so 8:51 on Saturday and 9:29 on Sunday. Saturday is a little early, so I'm open to Sunday the 17th.
Sound good, I'll put it in my calendar and we can keep talking in the meantime.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom