Looking for xxs bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mares kaila comes in xxs
smallest adult female one i've found. cushy and adjustable.
fits me at 5'2", 90lbs+/-5lbs. love it.

On the theory that she will grow but may continue to want to dive, you could consider getting a small backplate for her. Cross the straps behind her neck. You can let the harness out as she gets older, and a small plate will fit her until she hits about 5'4". Resale on such gear is good.

Cressi Aqua Pro 6 Its XXS. My neice weighs 75lbs and is 4ft 5in and this bcd fits her and i ordered it from YourDiverWarehouse here is the link to the page Buy Cressi AquaPro 6 Scuba BCD at YourDiverWarehouse.com
They offered me to try it out and if it didnt fit i could send it back cause someone that size is difficult to shop for. There the only place i know of that does that, its worth a shot, they were very fast and customer service was awesome.! let me know if this helps! :)

The Zeagle Express tech is another option and at $250 retail or so a great buy. It should last her, with proper care, until she's about 30 or if she moves to steel tanks and requires a little more lift and then she may have to change the bladder and put new straps on it. It is damn near infinitely adjustable. Smallest person I've had mine on was about 4' 10" and 80 lbs, then 20 minutes later fit it to her dad at 6' 2" and 210. Once she hits 30 she can give it to her daughter and get a new BPW for herself.
I would never buy or advise anyone to buy a "fitted BC" for a kid. Waste of money. She may out grow it in a year and you'll be lucky to get 30% of what you paid for it if you sell it.

Thanks Jim but she is the first of 13 grandkids that possible want to dive, so whatever I buy will not be sold it will probably be passed on . This does sound like a good deal though I will ckeck it out thanks.

Back
Top Bottom