Looking to borrow or rent a FFM (Full Face Mask)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelemvor

Big Fleshy Monster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings,

I'm looking to rent or borrow two full facemasks on April 2, 2016 in the cave country area (Ginnie Springs, specifically). So far the only place I've found that rents them in FL is in Ft. Lauderdale. I want them bad enough that I'll make the drive if I have to, but obviously I'd like to find a closer source.

A rental in the Tampa Bay area (Tampa, St. Petersburg, Largo, Clearwater, Bradenton, Sarasota) wouldn't be all that bad either.

If you've got one to rent or loan or if you even know of a shop or person who would help me out, please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Kelemvor

I found rental masks at Bill Jackson's Shop for Adventure for $50/day. Unfortunately, it sounds like they're going to make me pay for Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday so I can dive it on Saturday. $300 total so it's Pricey, but so far it's the best option I've found. I'm still interested in other options if anyone has suggestions.

Why spend $300 to rent for 3 days when another $200 will get you one of your own in two days with Amazon Prime?

what ffm with transmitter is available for $200? The ones I looked at were all around $800+ with transmitter each (and I need two). If you've got a link, please share it!

The shop isn't charging me for Friday, not sure about Sunday. Perhaps it will depend on what time I return them.

what ffm with transmitter is available for $200? The ones I looked at were all around $800+ with transmitter each (and I need two). If you've got a link, please share it!

The shop isn't charging me for Friday, not sure about Sunday. Perhaps it will depend on what time I return them.
Wanting a transmitter was a little detail you left out of your first two posts.

I was referring to adding another $200 on top so that you could simply have your own, $300 is a bit mental to spend for a 3 day rental. (poet and I know it) You can grab a FFM for roughly $500 but adding a com unit is an entirely different story.

Greetings,

I'm looking to rent or borrow two full facemasks on April 2, 2016 in the cave country area (Ginnie Springs, specifically). So far the only place I've found that rents them in FL is in Ft. Lauderdale. I want them bad enough that I'll make the drive if I have to, but obviously I'd like to find a closer source.

A rental in the Tampa Bay area (Tampa, St. Petersburg, Largo, Clearwater, Bradenton, Sarasota) wouldn't be all that bad either.

If you've got one to rent or loan or if you even know of a shop or person who would help me out, please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Kelemvor

Check with Scuba Monkey Dive Store in Alachua. They are Ocean Reef
dealers.

Safe diving,
Compressed

Where in Ft. Lauderdale did you find a dealer willing to rent? I would like to rent a set for my wife and I as well.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom