Lost fin at Calafia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DvrRick

Contributor
Reaction score
I lost my fin at Calafia. I know this isn't really a dive spot but I had some surfing friends that asked me to photograph them. My fin was sucked off my foot on Sunday 6/26. It's blue and black. Fortunately (In a silver lining kind of way) I have a spare fin due to a previous loss. I seem to lose equipment- Mask, snorkel, 2 fins, 3 knifes (2 which were being used the very first time), dive light and a compass. I hope over the years this was found and put to good use by other divers. I consider it my contribution to the sea gods. Any way, please contact me if you find a fin. Thanks!

Rick

Thanks Christian. It looks like it was another sacrifice to the sea at this point. Oh well, I guess I'll have to console myself with the trip I just booked to Hawaii :D.

DvrRick:
Oh well, I guess I'll have to console myself with the trip I just booked to Hawaii :D.
I agree that it's a necessary move and part of the grieving process. Hope it makes you feel better about your loss. :eyebrow:

Christian

headhunter:
I agree that it's a necessary move and part of the grieving process. Hope it makes you feel better about your loss. :eyebrow:

Christian

Thanks, I knew you would understand. Maybe a beautiful Vahine will help me get over it. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom