Lost fin in Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrianM

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I just got back from a nice trip to Puerto Vallarta, had a good time but didn't get to dive very much. We did take a trip out to Majahuitas on Tuesday and the visibility was not good... and that is putting it mildly! Anyhow, I had my 15 year old daughter along for her first dive in over a year and I borrowed a pair of fins from my girlfriend... yes, her favorite fins that she wears with her drysuit. Sure enough, at the end of the dive my daughter noticed she had lost one of the fins... ughh. So I am hoping someone will find it and help save me $150!!! I will gladly reward you with a 6-pack of Corona (or whatever you drink) if someone finds it. My parents live in Vallarta, so it will be easy to get it returned to the states on my next visit.

The fin is an Atomic Liquid Blue split fin, open heel, with a standard black strap. It has her name on it. I have a attached a pic too. The fin was lost in 60 FSW right where you make the transition from the cove at Majahuitas to turning south-west and heading down the bay towards Yelapa.

Thanks!!

Brian

Attachments

• ClearBlueFin.jpg
    ClearBlueFin.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 33
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom