Lost GoPro Hero 3+ on Dahlia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Lost my Hero 3+ at the end of our Dahlia dive on Monday, February 6th. Camera and LED came unsnapped from stick when we surfaced and I never could find it after going back down. No identifying information on the camera but it has a black LED light attached to the bottom of the camera and there would be some footage of my wife and I underwater (selfie). We dive Oceanic gear and I wear a black Hollis mask and my wife a clear/purple Tusa mask. Would love to have the camera back but mainly would like to have the footage. It has a 32GB storage card. Thanks for any info!

Did you contact the person a few threads down on this forum that found one this week? Good luck.

Did you contact the person a few threads down on this forum that found one this week? Good luck.
He said he found it on Columbia so that's a pretty good ways from where I lost it on Dahlia.

Just grab one of the other hundreds of GoPros down there....

Good luck on it though. Someone is always finding one.

They're accumulating rapidly down there...one day there'll be a headline 'Cruise ship runs aground on 'GoPro Reef!'

Back
Top Bottom