Lost GoPro - Reward

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

REWARD if returned

Rest assured, if a diver on Scubaboard finds your GoPro no reward will be accepted but an ice cold Sol beer is always appreciated. 100,000 years from now Geologists are going to discover a global layer of petrified GoPros burried deep in sediment rock and will be trying to figure out just what the heck those things were and what they did.

Love the idea to put a 1st frame of your personal info on any camera's SD card. Love the dog tag idea too. I'm a bit redundant,:D so I like the idea of doing both things.

Love the idea to put a 1st frame of your personal info on any camera's SD card. Love the dog tag idea too. I'm a bit redundant,:D so I like the idea of doing both things.
I ordered tags on ebay. I've never lost a camera, but the more safeguards I use, the less likely I'll need them, right? Murphy's Law Insurance.

Nowhere did I say not to tag your camera; the two ideas are not mutually exclusive. I'm not going to be drawn into a "my idea is better than yours" argument.

I'm not suggesting at all that you or anyone be drawn in to a "my idea is better than yours" argument. Do what you want. Glad your wife got her camera back. Lots of people seem to lose one on Columbia Reef.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the great ideas. I know it's a long shot getting it back but appreciate everyone's thoughts!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom