Lost items off Venice Beach near Sharkeys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oceanbound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
While shore diving near Sharkeys, on the left hand side of parking lot, left of Sharkeys, on Saturday, I learned some valuable lessons as well as loss some equipment. One was my new camera, and housing, the other was one of my yellow fins. The camera has my name and cell number inside the case, the fin does not. would love to get them back as i just learned the hard way that DAN insurance does not cover loss of items on a dive while in the divers possession :depressed:

I was luckly enough to not have put the stobes on the camera. but now have a stobe and light with no camera :depressed: But if anyone were to come across them, please pm me and I can give more detail about the items.
Thanks

i lost them during a dive, both in the water. Long story, but i'll just say I learned a very expensive lesson that day. Mistakes i won't be making again any time soon. But except for the loss items the dive ended well.

I'm hoping to go out Thursday. I'll keep an eye out.:)

Good luck with the camera and fin. Who knows? They might wash up on the beach.

And while I'm here and not to highjack or make light of the thread or anything buuttt....... I was diving in the bone yard a few weeks ago and lost a really nice 7" Meg. If anyone finds it I would really like to have it back. Please PM me if you find it. Thanks! :D

You may want to post the make and model of the housing and camera. If someone comes across the same make and model for sale, say on Craigslist or somewhere. They could let you know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom