lost one of the shearwater swift battery compartment screws

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
B

baldman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
finished some dives and realized one of the screws that keeps the battery compartment closed on my shearwater swift transmitter is gone. Anyone know where to get a replacement?? not sure what size it is. Was going to call shearwater. Never fooled with it as original battery has been fine. Recommend others make sure all those screws are tight and are still there

finished some dives and realized one of the screws that keeps the battery compartment closed on my shearwater swift transmitter is gone. Anyone know where to get a replacement?? not sure what size it is. Was going to call shearwater. Never fooled with it as original battery has been fine. Recommend others make sure all those screws are tight and are still there
Call Shearwater service. They will send you a few.

Richard or Michelle 858-775-4099.

I'm unaware of any rechargeable transmitters.

Ratio, good for 100 hours per full charge.

You too need to get a good dive computer and transmitter.

Thanks for the helpful comment.

You are most welcome, we always strive to be helpful and constructive here. I'm most pleased with your approval indeed ☺️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom