Lost Villages Info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jetfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all,
We are diving in Brockville next week and trying to get information on visiting lost villages dive sites - i.e. how to find them, how to access them etc. I have read about the submerged powerhouses, locks, and a bridge. Can anyone tell me how to get on these sites, or recommend others that would be a reasonable day trip frm Brockville? Does anyone do guided trips there?
Thanks!

Google "lost villages" (of the St. Lawrence) and you will bring up a host of useful background info as well as some great youtube videos of various sites. And yes, Andy at Bottom Time Diving will look after you. But don't wait too long to reach out to him though, as he is in demand by both local and visiting divers.

Oh man that whole area is my favourite place to dive bar none. Andy can definitely take care of your diving needs. East Cliff Hall and the Power house/swing Bridge are great to dive from a boat..

East Cliff Hall - 70ft of water and about 300ft long, steel freighter.
EastCliffHall Oct11-08 Photos by scubashawn | Photobucket

The Mille Roches power house

[youtubehq]9kIjo1TnDnc[/youtubehq]

Lock 21

[youtubehq]NujsuvO1_p8[/youtubehq]

I missed out on my lock 21 dive 2 weeks ago so if you want a tour next weekend I'd be happy to oblige, I LOVE that dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom