Lost your computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dantheengineer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I found a dive computer at Canyon Reef, Roatan north coast west end, near Antony's Cay recently.
Tell me what make?
When i found it? (very soon after you lost it)
What failed? (You really should know...'looked like it'd been going for a while...)
Any distinguishing features?
And it's your's!
I'm at BIBR until friday of this week. Ask for Dantheengineer. Then keep asking until they come find me......

P.S. Call soon! It's really worried:shakehead:.....it thinks you're Dead!:rofl3:

I lost mine in Bonaire in July. What are the chances..... JK:D

That piece of junque?

I threw it overboard.

Keep it.

:wink:

I lost my Compaq Presario laptop late August, I had it in a really big ziplock bag and strapped to my doubles. Apparently both the bungie cord I had holding it and the parachute shock cord failed and I lost it. I do not take it out of the ziplock after every dive and only carry it with me so I can look at pictures during my long decompressions so I did not notice it missing right away as we never seemed to get into long deco..

Dumb question? Perhaps, but it's an expensive one and i couldn't keep it in clear conscience with out at least trying.

RTB. After trying every thing from desk tops to laptops, I now use one of those electronic picture frames. Simply load your pics ahead of time and your good to go!
PLUS! I find using a power cord equal in length to my EANX MOD means i don’t even have to carry one of those pesky depth gauges. Thusly, one saves the risk of loosing that too!
Hope that helps!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom