Loud BANG, lots of bubbles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Getting stressed by circling sharks on deco, is a perfect example of something that is both distracting and potentially stressful
Yeah, I would say so or if a big fat one is hanging right below licking it's chops :wink:.

I bought a new G260 second stage in the Keys a few weeks ago and since all of my tools were buried far up in the front of my truck bed I let the shop install it. Okay, mistake one! Then I guess I got distracted explaining to my wife why I needed another G260 and did not check it myself, mistake number two. So, then, the next day, on the boat trip out to the Eagle while the captain was giving his briefing, I turned my air on and bang, my new second stage flew through the air and the DM caught it! Mistake number three because I disrupted the captains speech and I got razzed about it for the remainder of the boat ride. o_O

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom