Love and trolls in the air ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nicodaemos

Reaction score
Ahhh the holiday season is upon us. This time of year usually gets me reflecting on events of the past year. I haven't been a member of Scubaboard all that long so perhaps some of the more recent events stick out more than they should.

Jepuskar was self actualized enough to tell us that he loved us. I thought that was a touching way to troll the board. He was pretty successful at it - enough so that Lawman felt threatened and had to retaliate with a slew of DIR related trolls.

With the year coming to an end I think we need to decide who the super troll of the board really is. And so I sought wisdom in the only place one can trust - the Internet.

According to the Love Calculator, Jepuskar loves being a super troll (79%) slightly more than Lawman (75%). So I guess my vote goes to Jepuskar being the official super troll of scubaboard.

But we can't have lawman going away with nothing. Why he's worked very hard to equate dir with kool-aid drinking cults and divers with S&M fetishes. I know Detroit Diver and others have tried hard to convert him to DIR, but he resists. So what is behind his love/hate relationship with DIR? He won't convert, but he can't help but discuss it and his other fetishes. Is there something perhaps Freudian behind his constant debate?

Again I turned back to the Love Calculator to seek my answer. It turns out that lawman really loves the long hose. Ahh, finally peace and understanding. :wink:

O-ring and Silly Grendel have made the board green with envy on their upcoming trip to Bonaire. It looks like it would be a great time, but watch out cause it looks like the visibility may depend on your buddy.

The memory is not as good as it used to be. So that's enough reflecting for now. I want to wish everyone a very happy holidays! Each and every one of you have made the time between dives enjoyable and I thank you!

PS: The Internet is such a wonderful and magical place. Sometimes you even learn a little something about yourself.

o-ring,

I hope you’re not drink’n beer and posting again; you know what happens when you do that!

Mike

MikeS once bubbled...
o-ring,

I hope you’re not drink’n beer and posting again; you know what happens when you do that!

Mike
I only had one...

Well be careful! Last time I did that (not counting tonight), Omar revoked my PADI Bill The Science Guy Certification.

P.S.

Are you still happy with the DUI dry suit? I’m torn between the DUI and the Andy’s.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom