loving wife (non diver)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You ATL guys just missed a $267 ATL to Cabo deal ended on the 1st.There are a number of great fares going out of ATL but usually none to COZ.

We follow the ATL fares pretty closely, but we weren't interested in Cabo at whatever time of year the fare was good for (I don't recall). We can get to Miami pretty cheaply on sale fares that pop up regularly, so I can't complain TOO much. But the nonstop to COZ that's just out of reach of our budget continues to frustrate us. We fly to Cancun on Delta when they have a fare sale or otherwise on AirTran, and then the ferry from Playa.

Love me some Blue Angel :) As far as the Lockers they have that Sharky mentioned, they have locks (unless something has changed in the last year) I've never schlepped a lock down there.

You know, it's all about the money. Airlines charge what the traffic will bear; it's not personal. It's always been cheaper, for instance, for me to fly to Cozumel from Austin through Houston than it would to fly direct from Houston, even though the HOU-CZM-HOU legs are the same flight in either case. Airlines' pricing structures are very convoluted and don't have much to do with distance flown or stops made. To anthropomorphize their motives to assume malice on their part isn't IMO accurate.

Never mind. I'M not that snarky. Have a lovely day. :blinking:

Last edited:
They have big plastic tubs that serve as lockers in a pretty damp room. It's locked up at night. We take suits to the room to dry. We've never chained and locked ours. We may be a little naive, but I trust my fellow Blue Angel divers.

update:
we just got our receipt from delta and they are charging us $395 instead of $420.
i could take the difference and give it to the dive shop as a gratuity.
or it could help my bar tab.
what to do.... what to do....

Back
Top Bottom