Low Pressure Inflator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody have a problem with the low pressure inflator not being close to your body? Because everytime i reach to grab it, it's floating over my shoulder and not against it!

put a loop of bungee on your strap on your chest and run the corrigated hose through the bungee. That way it stays close, but you can still stretch the bungee when you need to get the valve up above the highest point on your bladder.

Before the bungee, I had used a bolt snap to attach my corrigated hose to a shoulder d-ring.

the strap that holds mine down is too low for me so I don't use it. Occasionally when I can't find it I do an arm sweep regulator recovery with my left hand and it is usually there. Not really a big deal but it takes some getting used to.

I put some velcro around the inflator hose, and a patch of it on my BC, and I stick 'em together. It stays stuck pretty well. Sometimes I get my hair stuck in the velcro, but otherwise, I'd recommend it.

low pressure inflator in my right hand; help against my body. Never have to worry about it floating away:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom