LQ950 Time Out Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmajied

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi, I recently purchased a new Zen Air LQ950, I trying to down load the dive data into my computer, but unfortunately I’m facing a problem with that as the following
1- My operating system is MS Windows 7 (same test done on XP and 2000 and the same problem exist)
2- Datalog 1.0.3 is installed.
3- Datalog shows Firmware revision as 1A.
4- After plugging the USB cable into my computer and connect it to the DC, the DC starts the count down from 120 to 0 (starting from the watch mode).
5- When trying to download the screen shows USB interface Found.
6- After clicking the Start button it shows starts hand shaking
7- After a while it shows Time out :idk:

The same test was done using 4 computers with different operating systems and the same issue I’m facing, this issue is appearing also when I trying to read or set my DC setting.

I already checked TUSA website and downloaded the latest firmware, also it’s not accepting to update my DC firmware due to the same error.

I think one of the most helpful features DC should provide is the Dive Data logging, but for unknown reason I’m unable to get anything out of this feature, so kindly can you help me.

HI-
We have verified that there are no problems with the software or interface system and from your email inquiry to customer service, it seems that you are able to view and download 5 of the 6 dives on your DC.
This case can only happen if your dive sample rate was at 2sec and your total underwater time was over 4 hours. Please send us the .dat files under \Program Files\Tusa\DataLog\Data so that we can do further investigation. Please email the .dat file to scuba@tusa.com

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom