Lumix LX5 with 10bar housing, wide angle port and dome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M-diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've been getting weird circular reflection when I put together the setup above, see left-bottom at the attached image (shot in RAW, no post processing). This image is taken on an overcast day, in fresh water at 115ft depth so not much bright light was present. Most of my pictures exhibit this kind of an artifact. I am in touch with Jack and his staff from OpticalOceanSales.com to better characterize the source of this reflection and I will post more detailed report as soon as I will have more information. I am just about to leave on an overseas trip and I am looking for any input whether anyone experienced similar phenomena, any tips that I can use on my trip are much appreciated. In addition, as I will be looking at alternatives to this setup, any suggestion what you use with your LX5 and 10bar housing as a wide angle solution and how well does it work for you will help my decision. Thanks, Mark

Attachments

• P1020966.jpg
    P1020966.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 278
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom