Luna bcd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jujubeess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,
I've been diving for 5 years and make my yearly trip to Bonaire. I finally found (after 4) a BC that I love a few years ago. It was made by Sherwood and it was a Woman's Luna( black with pink trim) I started having issues with it bringing in water/ holding water. After my dives, I would blow air into in, turn it upside down and squeeze it and a bunch of water would come out. After 2 years of this, it got worse. I brought it to my local scuba shop and she contacted Sherwood. The dump valve was torn from the jacket. Of course it was out of warranty but they were willing to offer me $200 off their new model- black with yellow trim. I am not sure if I should get because I saw bad reviews of this new model bcc. I'm 5'1 115 pounds. I'll be using this just for travel. Has anyone had similar problems and/or can recommend a different Bcd?
Thank you,
Juju

Back
Top Bottom