Closed Luxfer s14 (Yes the 2015 psi one)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimchris

Support your local dive center
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a Luxfer s14 (Yes the 2015 psi one) for sale. Born 06/1992, last hydro was 12/2015, though I will be sending it for fresh hydro this week.
$100 no valve + shipping costs to the lower 48.

PM's responded to. Sale pending on hydro status.

Doh...

What eaxctly is a 2015 psi? Was this only made fora short period of time?

This is an awesome tank for certain use cases. It is smaller than a 19, lighter weight than a 13. It's fantastic for use as an O2 bottle on a rebreather. Generally you can only fill O2 @ 2400psi due to fire safety concerns. So you never get a complete fill on a 13 or 19. Furthermore, you can general get a complete fill on a transfill from a big K bottle (they are 2400psi) without using a booster. This is very helpful when diving in more remote locations or liveaboards.

I have 5 of these and love them. Congratulations to the new owner.

What eaxctly is a 2015 psi? Was this only made fora short period of time?
Pretty much everything @davehicks said. I've only come across 3-4 examples in my 15+ years of diving and occasional work around the fill station/service center. I only have the one, easier to find a new home for it than to try and find another to go with it. I was only using it as an auxiliary O2 bottle to throw in the truck in addition to my O2 kit.

Should be back from hydro tomorrow, fingers crossed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom