Maggie & Zee go to America...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
No text, just pictures:

beachsm.jpg

ggbridge01sm.jpg

ggrosesm.jpg

maagiesnow02sm.jpg

maggieandtomsm.jpg

maggiekicksm.jpg

squawvalleyccsm.jpg

tahoepiernightsm.jpg

maggiemercsm.jpg

maggiefistsm.jpg

maagiesnowsm.jpg

laketahoenightsm.jpg

ggbridge02sm.jpg

Z...

very nice! Hope you had a great time.
I really like the first one of the 2nd set....and the one with the shoreline and the bridge in the background

Thanks Leesa - it was fantastic :).

San Francisco, Lake Tahoe and Squaw Valley were the locations, for those that don't know - oh, that ain't me with Maggie - that's Tom (he's on the board too) - Thanks for all your help Tom!

Z...

Awesome pics zee. I enjoy the kung f.u maggie pics. :) Chuck norris watch out!

ninja edit: tom who on the board?

Heh, yes.. Welcome to California :D Even if the snow is 3 hours from the beach, and.. It wasn't exactly "hot" at the beach...

About 15 degrees C I think.

Z...

Why the heck am I unable to see these pictures??? :11: For some reason, recently, it started doing this... And I can,t figure out why (sorry guys, but I'm a forum NOOB).

Anybody have an idea? I'm missing out on all the fun!!!:shakehead:

Why the heck am I unable to see these pictures??? :11: For some reason, recently, it started doing this... And I can,t figure out why (sorry guys, but I'm a forum NOOB).

Anybody have an idea? I'm missing out on all the fun!!!:shakehead:

You using a work laptop? your own laptop? Pics are hosted at Photobucket, make sure your boss hasn't blocked photobucket somehow. Luckily, beer is cheap in PG, so you can always bribe some techy person with a couple of San Mig Lights...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom