Major Update May 10, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, now its showing that I am signed in, and obviously my post worked. I am looking for a button to edit my post. How do we go about that now?

When I post, the edit button is near the bottom on the right. There is no delete, however, so you can edit the posts to something else, but not delete them.

And I don't see the edit function now - but I have used it elsewhere on the board. Maybe certain forums don't allow edits? :idk:

That is how it used to be. But I have no edit button anymore. I'll wait a while, maybe its just something that needs to be worked out.

Ok, now its showing that I am signed in, and obviously my post worked. I am looking for a button to edit my post. How do we go about that now?
I take it you're not seeing this?

Capture.JPG

Some users are having an intermittent problem with that. Try logging out of ScubaBoard, deleting the Scubaboard cookies in your browser and logging in again. Let us know if that solves the problem. What happens if you just refresh your browser screen? Could you post a screen-capture here before you log-off - it might help us diagnose the problem.

Also browser version and operating system info - there appears to be multiple problems with older versions of Internet Explorer and the .vBulletin 4.x software.

Reply should be active in this (and all) threads.

That is how it used to be. But I have no edit button anymore. I'll wait a while, maybe its just something that needs to be worked out.
The edit button seems to come and go.

Yep, no Edit option on that last post. I am sure he will work on that after more important needs are accomplished.

The edit button seems to come and go.
Oddly enough, only for some people. IDK why.

When the Edit is available, it's just to the left of the Reply.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 112
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom