Make a little girl smile on her birthday. Karmic rewards guaranteed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Guys,

I have a 12 year old diver on my hands, and I wanted to put together a photo collage of her dives and the weird and wonderful things we saw as a more personal present than the usual stuff that she'll get anyway.

I'm using a Mac, so I downloaded CollageIt, which is easy as ABC to use, but the maximum size of the final image is too low to do anything more than A4 size without losing tons of quality, which is not good for me, as I'm looking at a poster-size print.

For various reasons, I do not have a credit card, so I'm limited to free software, but I'm really hoping that one of you lovely people can point me in the direction.

In addition to the smile on said daughter's face, I will also do a collage of some of my better shots for the person who comes up with the best suggestion.

Thanks all,

Larry

Last edited:
Google's Picasa software is free and has a collage feature. Picasa . As a side benefit it's pretty decent "photo album" software with some decent, basic editing tools.

EDIT - playing with it a bit it appears it only allows 5120 pixels on the largest side

Edit 2 - you can also create a collage online directly at places like http://www.shutterfly.com/prints/collage-posters/20x30-collage-posters

Thanks all, I'll have a play with them tomorrow. 5 mb should actually be ok as well :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom